Sunday, February 14, 2010

Strength.



ANOTHER Bayonetta post?

Yes.

Because this game is exceptional. Excellent, even. But I rave on about it enough. One thing that particularly stood out for me was her design, and it's a driving force behind why I'm never embarassed to show people this game no matter how over-the-top things get. Almost brilliantly, the things she says, does wouldn't work for any other character, and if it was attempted, it'd be a failure, indeed.

Anyone who's spoken to me aloud about her knows what's coming next, but instead of subjecting you to one of my rants, I'll instead show this very well put together collection of thoughts from the Game OverThinker, because he's spot on with my opinion.

I always smile inwardly when things I've said appear elsewhere in the mainstream..it means I definitely picked the right field. Video after the jump.



Agree? Disagree? Comments please. There aren't enough of them around here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment